We have No Leaders, No Gods, No Masters, No Borders. We are Anonymous.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS FROM PASTEBIN https://pastebin.com/vz7iN0P3
NOTICE: THIS IS A VERY SHORT 'HOWTO'.
ALL INFO HERE IS MY OPNINION AND EXPERIENCE.
NOT STATING THAT THIS IS THE 'BEST AND SAFEST' METHOD.
Two things explained in this Howto.
- Anonymous browsing
- Secure communications
TOR is an anonymous browser that will hide your location.
Every session has like three 'switch-points'.
For example: London --> New York --> Munchen
So every time you will have a different IP adress and location.
Download TOR here: https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en
Just install and use, very simple.
More documentation here: https://www.torproject.org/docs/documentation.html.en
For extra security a so-called VPN can be used.
Mant VPN's available, difficult to figure out which one is "best".
Paid VPN doesn't mean safer!!!
I use OpenVPN and use it on PC and on Mobile (Android).
Download OpenVPN (Secure Tunnel) here: https://www.privatetunnel.com/index.php?referral=S5QAC0EE5G
More documentation here: https://www.privatetunnel.com/index.php/support.html
Option one: Just use TOR
Option two: Start VPN, then use TOR
Several options available.
Quickest and easiest way: https://www.chatcrypt.com/ (set room, name and password --> give this to other person)
More complicated but effective: Use the Cryptocat plugin for Chrome browser
Best and ultimate method: Use Pidgin with OTR plugin
Download Pidgin here: https://pidgin.im/ (save as, don't execute yet)
Download OTR plugin here: https://otr.cypherpunks.ca/ (save as, don't execute yet)
Install OTR plugin
- For protocol, choose: XMPP (Jabber)
- For username: Choose whatever U want
- For Domain: type --> dukgo.com
- For password: Choose whatever U want
- Check "Save this password"
- Check "Create this new user"
* Go to "Tools" --> "Plugins" and check "OTR Plugin"
More documentation here: https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin
Good things about Pidgin:
- Very secure and encrypted
- You will be notified if other person is logging (which can be bad)
- Multiple accounts (identities) possible
- Possibility to truly verify other person via different methods
- If needed, Pidgn can run via TOR which increases anonymity (a bit complicated)
- Multiple accounts, multiple groups, chatrooms etc.
Have fun & Stay safe/secure